My friends, 2019 has been a great year for some, but a year of struggle for many. My year had sweet highs and crushing lows. I’m looking forward to the bright, shiny New Year. I hope you are too. Through the sun and rain, I learned a few things which I’m happy to share with you.
My Top 10 Lessons from 2019
- I can’t count all my blessings.
- Real friendships never die, but sometimes they go dormant and need reviving.
- I can survive a broken heart.
- There are more good people in the world than bad.
- Real life informs art more than art informs life.
- You can be a parent of teenagers for 13 years and everyone live to tell about it.
- There are more ways to show love than I’ll discover in my lifetime.
- Grandchildren fill parts of your heart you didn’t know you had.
- Hard times draw people closer together if they allow it.
- Trying = winning, and success can sprout in unexpected places.
I hope you learned some helpful things too; I’d love to hear about them. May 2020 be a year filled with strides forward and good memories.